- ▪4/17/2014: Hunter Technologies has been recognized by Avaya for achieving their highest standard of customer service and has received the Avaya Partner in Customer Excellence Designation. The Partner in Customer Excellence Designation is awarded to an Avaya Business Partner for achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction over the past 12 months in both Avaya Sales and Support. Only a select group of Avaya Business Partners have attained the Partner in Customer Excellence Designation.
- ▪4/08/2014: The Borough of Highland Park awards the contract to Hunter Technologies for the installation of the Avaya IP Office phone system in the Municipal Offices, Police Department and Fire Department under New Jersey State Contract.
- ▪3/20/2014: Gloucester City passes resolution R089 authorizing the purchase of a new Avaya IP Office Phone System for all municipal offices from Hunter technologies under New Jersey State Contract.
- ▪2/18/2014: South Bound Brook Borough authorizes the purchase of the Avaya IP Office phone system from Hunter Technologies under NJ State Contract.
- ▪1/7/2014: The Borough of Norwood passes resolution No.14:42 authorizing the purchase the Avaya IP Office Phone System from Hunter Technologies for the Township Offices, Police and Department and Public works.
- ▪5/30/13: The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs and the Christie Administration contracts Hunter Technologies to cable and network the fund distribution centers for hurricane Sandy Relief in nine NJ counties for reNew Jersey Stronger.
- ▪ 2/27/13: Bradley Beach awards the contract to Hunter Technologies to replace the phone system in all municipal offices with Avaya IP Office.
- ▪12/6/12: The Borough of Matawan passes resolution 12-11-14 contracting Hunter Technologies to install Avaya IP Office in all borough offices.
1709 Hwy 34 South
Suite 3, Wall, NJ 07727
24-Hour Support 1.800.745.9403
- New Jersey State Contractor
- Contract No. 80802
- Wired No. T1316
- NJ Public Works Contractor
- No. 686691
- Certified Women Owned Small Business
- Certification No. A0007-19
- NJ Low Voltage Contractor
- License No. 2268
- SPIN No. 143005214
Look at the facts:
- ▪Avaya provides services to 90% of the Fortune 500 companies.
- ▪Avaya employs nearly 19,000 professionals including approximately 3,000 people in R&D alone.
- ▪In 2012 Avaya spent more on R&D than ShoreTel received in total gross annual revenue.
- ▪Avaya maintains approximately 5,600 patents.
- ▪Avaya is a company spun off from Lucent Technologies, itself a spinoff of AT&T giving the company roots in telecommunications back to 1875.
- ▪Avaya is Ranked No.1 Worldwide in Unified Communications and Telephone systems (as per Dell'Oro Group, Enterprises Telephony Report, 2Q11).
Hunter Technologies opens their new Avaya Demo and Training center in Wall, New Jersey. Click any photo below to see a larger image.